In a nutshell, this is not a site that gathers data other than if you subscribe to our newsletter. And if you do that we use that information ONLY for sending out our periodic news letters. That’s it! But to give you more legal small print about this please feel free to read on. This privacy statement provides information about the personal information that AXIS visual collects, and the ways in which AXIS visual uses that personal information.
Personal information collection
AXIS visual may collect and use the following kinds of personal information:
• Information that you provide for the purpose of subscribing to the website services such as subscribing to our newsletter.
• Any other information that you send to AXIS visual.
Using personal information
AXIS visual may use your personal information to:
• Send you marketing communications.
• Respond to any form submissions that you may send
AXIS visual does not disclose your personal information to its agents or sub-contractors for ANY purposes.
In addition to the disclosures reasonably necessary for the purposes identified above, AXIS visual may disclose your personal information to the extent that it is required to do so by law, in connection with any legal proceedings or prospective legal proceedings, and in order to establish, exercise or defend its legal rights.
Securing your data
• AXIS visual will take reasonable technical and organizational precautions to prevent the loss, misuse or alteration of your personal information.
• AXIS visual will store all the personal information you provide on its secure servers.
Updating this statement
• You should check this page occasionally to ensure you are familiar with any changes.
• This website contains links to other websites.
• AXIS visual is not responsible for the privacy policies or practices of any third party.
Contact AXIS visual
• By email to [email protected] or
• By post to:
1600 Lower State Rd.
Doylestown PA 18901
This privacy statement
This privacy statement is based on a precedent created by employmentlawcontracts.co.uk and published by freenetlaw.com.